Tampa Water Makes it Easy to Stay Informed
It is easy to get information about your community and personal water resources with just a click on your computer or mobile device. The City of Tampa Water Department has a variety of online resources to assist residents and customers with keeping up to date with the latest water related information, including:
· Weekly updates on Tampa’s water supply and demand at www.tampagov.net/WaterSupply
· Reports on Tampa’s water quality at www.tampagov.net/WaterQuality
· Specific local water use restrictions at www.tampagov.net/WaterRestrictions
· Available water efficiency tools and programs at www.tampagov.net/SaveWater
· Detailed information on Tampa’s water rates and fees at www.tampagov.net/WaterRates
· Resources to assist Tampa’s utility customers with understanding their bills at www.tampagov.net/HighBill
· Links for Tampa’s utility customers to view and pay bills at www.tampagov.net/COTU
Customers can also get the latest news by subscribing to a free e-newsletter, linking to a Real Simple Syndication feed, getting emergency notifications through Alert Tampa, and tapping into social media updates through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Links to more information about all these resources are available at www.tampagov.net/Water.
Those without online access can find recorded water use restrictions information by calling (813) 274-8032 and automated utility billing data by using option 2 at (813) 274-8811. City of Tampa Television, airing on Channel 615 on Bright House Networks and Channel 15 on the Verizon FIOS system, also provides programs and materials with water updates.