Start Date: 4/27/2013
End Date: 4/27/2013
INFORMATION: March of Dimes Florida Bay Chapter
(813) 287-2600 x 28
EVENT TIMES: 6:00 a.m. - 7:45 Noon (On site reg. & pre-walk activities);
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (Walk)
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon (Post-walk activities)
GENERAL AREA: University of Tampa Plant Park/Hyde Park/Bayshore Route
ENT INFORMATION: This event is a fundraiser for the March of Dimes.
• Walk begins at Plant Park. Walkers head south, onto Hyde Park Ave.
after crossing Kennedy Blvd.
• Continue south on Hyde Park Ave. to Platt St.
• Turn east onto Platt St. to Little Bayshore
• Turn onto Little Bayshore and cross over Bayshore Blvd. to the water
side Travelsouth on Bayshore to Rome Ave.
• Cross Bayshore onto Rome Ave. and continue north on Rome to Snow
Ave. Bear northeast onto Snow and follow to Swann Ave.
• Continue east on Swann to S. Blvd.;
• North on S. Blvd./N. Blvd. to Laurel
• Turn east on Laurel to Doyle Carlton Dr.
• Follow Doyle Carlton south and east along W. Fortune St. to MacInnes;
Turn north on MacInnes to Ashley Dr.
• Continue south on Ashley Dr. to Kennedy Blvd.
• Turn west on Kennedy Blvd. and continue west to UT entrance
Expect minor traffic delays in the vicinity during the event.
STREET CLOSURES: Walkers are on sidewalks crossing intersections with
police assistance excluding walk start when walkers
cross Kennedy Blvd. onto S. Hyde Park Ave. to Platt
ANTICIPATED ATTENDANCE: 4,000
The event shown above is archived content and may contain information that is no longer valid. This includes URL's that were valid when originally published, but may now link to sites or pages that no longer exist.