June 7, 2013 - Limited quantities of free Niagara Commercial 1.28 GPM High-Efficiency “Power Rinser” Pre-Rinse Spray Valves (Item # N2180) are available to restaurants, food service and assisted living establishments that receive water service from the City of Tampa.
Limit four (4) free spray valves per location on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
Contact the Tampa Water Department at SaveWater@tampagov.net or (813) 274-8121 to request the spray valves.
Specifications per Niagara:
• Endorsed by the Green Restaurant Association! (www.dinegreen.com)
• Commercial “Power Spray” washer in stainless steel.
• Vigorous spray pattern increases performance and water-saving efficiency over older models.
• Niagara Power Rinser uses only 1.28 gallons per minute compared to standard 2-to-6 GPM valves.
• Provides high performance and incredible hot water savings using 1.28 GPM @ 80 psi
• Certified by Food Services Technology Center (FSTC)
• Up to 80% water use reduction
• Passed FSTC Cleanability Test using 16% less water than all other low-flow valves tested*
• Interchangeable with ALL major brands
• Solid brass fitting
• Stainless steel, insulated handle ensures powerful spray, comfortable grip and lifetime endurance
• Any repairs are easy with standard gaskets
• Standard, protective, fully surrounding dish guard bumper and optional snap-in cleaning brush
• Anti-corrosive, stainless steel nozzle
• Solid brass, triple-chrome plated sprayer body
* Tested by Food Service Technology Center in accordance with CUWCC’s Pre-Rinse Spray Valve Specifications.
The above notice is archived content and may contain information that is no longer valid. This includes URL's that were valid when originally published, but may now link to sites or pages that no longer exist.