February 27, 2014 - The following are some guidelines on the operation of downtown City of Tampa parking facilities for the Gasparilla Festival of the Arts on Saturday and Sunday March 1st & 2nd, 2014.
• Poe Garage (802 N Ashley St) will open at 9:00 am at a rate of $4 per vehicle paid on entry
• Royal Regional Lot (Corner of Tampa St and Royal St) will open at 8:00 am at a rate of $4 per vehicle.
• Fort Brooke Garage (107 N Franklin St) will open at 8:00 am at an hourly rate of $1.60 an hour.
• Jacskon St Lot (Corner of Jackson St and Florida Ave) will open at 8:00 am at an hourly rate of $1.60 an hour.
• All meters north of Kennedy Blvd. will be free and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• All meters on Kennedy Blvd. and south of Kennedy Blvd will be enforced from 8 a.m. until midnight
The above notice is archived content and may contain information that is no longer valid. This includes URL's that were valid when originally published, but may now link to sites or pages that no longer exist.