|Donate Your Gently Used Professional Apparel to Dress For Success Tampa Bay
What would you wear to a job interview? A coordinated blouse and skirt? Perhaps a nice pantsuit? That is exactly the type of clothing Dress for Success is looking for to distribute to their clients. Your fabulous suits and other professional apparel could furnish a woman with the confidence to enter or return to the workplace, make a great first impression and land a job that could change her life.
During the months of February and March, you can help these women re-entering the workforce.
WHAT TO DONATE:
To suit their clients in style, Dress for Success is currently accepting new or nearly new and cleaned:
- Coordinated, contemporary, interview-appropriate skirt and pantsuits
- Beautiful, crisp blouses
- Gorgeous blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes
- We are particularly in need of larger-size suits and apparel
WHAT WE ACCEPT:
Clothing contributions should be cleaned, pressed, ON HANGERS, and ready to wear!
- Coordinated, contemporary, interview-appropriate outfits, including skirts, pant suits and blouses
- Shoes – gently worn & business appropriate
- Jewelry and accessories (scarves)
- New hosiery and make-up (all still in the package)
- Cash contributions ($50 can buy a new suit for a woman in need)
SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Used hosiery, undergarments and make-up
- Clothing inappropriate for an interview or work situation
- Men’s clothing
- Outdated clothing
- Heavy wool clothing
Please bring your donations to one of our convenient locations:
Sharon West – German American Club, 2105 N. Nebraska Ave., 274-7992
Claudia Ewing – Construction Services Center, 1400 North Blvd., 307-3969
Debbie Ward – TMOB 5th Fl. North, 306 E. Jackson St., 274-7087
Regina Byrd - Solid Waste Department, 4010 W. Spruce St., 348-6512
Dress for Success is a registered trademark & Dress for Success Tampa Bay is a 501©3 organization.
The above notice is archived content and may contain information that is no longer valid. This includes URL's that were valid when originally published, but may now link to sites or pages that no longer exist.