Business Tax Inquiry Processes - Class Details View Help
This page displays the various taxes assessed to a business on an annual basis.
- Control # is the identifying number assigned to a business.
- Receipt # is the paid receipt number for the business.
- Total Amount is the sum of all the business taxes paid.
- Payment Date is the actual day payment was received.
- Business Info is the name and address of the business.
- Owner Info is the name and address of the owner of the business.
- Class is the category or type of the business.
- Description is a definition of the class code listed.
- Amount is the tax per class code listed.
- Ext is the number of units taxed. For example: each vending machine at a
location is taxed. If there are 2 vending machines, the Ext = 2.
- Reg identifies whether the business is regulated or not.
- P/S lists if this is a primary or secondary business for this location.
- Business Address is a hyperlink to a map
of where that business is located.
- New Search button returns to the License List Page
...to the help facility index
...to Business Tax Search