SECTION 16. FUNDING AND OTHER RESOURCES
The City agrees to make the following funds and resources available to Contractor:
A. The following resources that are currently administered by Time Warner will, after the implementation of a management transition process, be administered by the Contractor:
1. Public access channel capacity, as assigned by the City, on the Time Warner cable system.
2. A public access facility equipped with the items listed below, located in the City of Tampa.
3. Studio production equipment.
4. Video editing facilities.
5. Portable production equipment.
6. A multiple-camera production van.
7. Furnished offices.
8. The City, through its cable franchise fees and a renegotiated franchise agreement between the City and Time Warner, will provide public access services funding of $540,000 per year.
9. The City, through the Franchise between the City and Time Warner, will provide a one time grant of $500,000 for the replacement and improvement of capital video production equipment.
B. Ownership of all equipment provided by the City or Time Warner or subsequently purchased with funds received from the City pursuant to this Agreement shall revert to the City upon termination of this Agreement.
Section 17 - Annual Plan and Budget