From: Fire Marshal M. M. Stone
Date: October 2,
1) Contractors will bring "Permit Applications"
along with other necessary paperwork to the Fire Marshal's Office
2) There will be no project number assigned and no
"PHOLD" to release.
3) Review the plans and either APP or DISAPP.
4) The Permit Technician will only issue the Permit based
on FM APP stamped on plans.
5) We will receive the yellow copy of the permit the next
morning. Attach the yellow copy to the APP plans and forward all
paperwork to: 808 E. Zack Street.
6) Be sure to include event date so the Inspector will know
when to do the inspection.
7) Tents that have an occupant load of 100 or more require
a FMPM Place of Assembly Permit.
*IMPORTANT: Applicant MUST have FMPM
Place of Assembly Permit BEFORE the Tent Application can be APP.
Back to Permit and
Specific Case Information Page"
Top of Page