The City's Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Program is currently not
accepting new clients.
You will be placed on a waiting list and referred to one of our
partner organizations for assistance as funds become available.
Us Department of Housing and Urban Development (203k)
Below is a checklist of key documents/information needed to process your application
for assistance by our partners:
- Completed Application for Housing
Rehabilitation Assistance. Please fill out ALL required information.
- An Authorization Form signed by all household members receiving income
(included in the package).
- Most recent copy
of federal income tax return. If self-employed, include two- (2) years profit
and loss statement for the business.
- Last six statements for each bank account (checking, savings, etc.).
- Child support documentation for each applicable child (such as divorce
decree and recent statements, etc.)
- Income documents for each
applicable recipient (including Pension, Retirement, etc.).
- Copy of your deed.
- Proof of Homeowner’s Insurance coverage.
- Copy of latest property tax receipt.
- If you are currently making mortgage payments, a copy of the mortgage
payment coupon, receipt or mortgage statement.
See Schedule for bidding opportunities
for more information.
Rehabilitation Standards (Word)