TampaGov home page
             My TampaGov    en Español

Food Cart Vending Permits

Tampa Parks and Recreation allows food cart vending at fixed locations within city parks. Applications are reviewed by the Parks and Recreation Director or authorized designee and will be granted to applicants who best meet the needs of the public that we are aiming to serve.

Because only a limited number of park vending permits will be issued it is strongly recommended that an applicant obtain preliminary park vending approval before purchasing vending equipment or required licenses.

Food Cart Vending Permit Procedure

Step 1
Download the Park Vending Guidelines and Application Form and Insurance Information

Step 2
Check our contact us page for the appropriate park supervisor and submit your completed Park Vending Application along with a copy of the required insurance to them.

Step 3
The park supervisor will contact you within 10 business days with a determination on your application.