The site map is a visual representation of all the operational event elements
that you describe throughout the permit application. To properly
assess the event, the site map must be submitted along with the Special Event
Application and include following elements:
- North, indicated by a directional arrow symbol.
- Name of the area (Neighborhood, Park, etc.) you intend to use including
surrounding streets with one-way streets indicated.
- The overall event area including any requested street closures, plus the
location and number of meters or parking spaces to be reserved highlighted.
- The location and dimensions of all physical equipment being placed,
including, but not limited to, any stage(s), vendors, booths, sponsors,
tents, signs, barricades, portolets, vehicles, shelters, and shelter
numbers, fireworks shoot site, etc.
- Location of temporary alcohol sales where both sales and consumption
occur, plus dimensions and type of fencing to be used.
- Indicate 20’ wide fire lane clearances in all areas and the location of
all fire hydrants.
- Include electrical plans for vendors and stages, specifying how much
each site requires, in terms of amps and volts.
- Any other details you think are helpful in the physical description of
We have provided base maps of our special event parks for your use as well as
approved 5K routes.