- Generate bid documents (plans/specifications) for construction by contractors.
- Generate plans and specifications for construction by in-house forces.
Gather electrical energy consumption data, on a monthly basis, for all
facilities and perform various statistical analyses to discover any billing or operational
Make electrical energy budget projections using the historical data and TECO's planned
Perform a monthly analysis of the cogeneration facility located at the AWT Plant to
quantify energy production and cost savings.
Assist the AWT Plant and collection system personnel in the solution of electrical
problems on a "as needed" basis.
- Provide project coordination between the City, TECO, and GTE.
Review developer electrical designs for pumping stations or other facilities that the
City may appropriate.
Interface with and assist consulting engineers doing work for the City.
Review and approve/reject working drawings and component cutsheets submitted by the
Contractor for construction.
Interface with the City's Electrical Plans Examiner, Inspector, and Fire Marshal as
necessary for design approval.
- Assist the Department's Inspectors as necessary during project construction phase.
- Review as-built information prior to drafting for records.
Attend pre-bid, pre-construction, and progress meetings as necessary during the
execution of the Contract.