Prepare plans from survey data and record information for the construction of:
- Sanitary Sewer gravity sewers
- Sanitary Sewer force mains
- Sanitary Sewer pump stations
- Projects related to the Howard F. Curren Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Projects related to FDOT, Hillsborough County and Public Works
Projects, where sanitary facilities must be relocated. Provide copies of
Wastewater Department preliminary construction plans to local governmental
agencies and utilities for review and comment. Filing, scanning, and maintaining
the record copies of City of Tampa Wastewater Department construction drawings.
These records include hard copy original drawings, Adobe PDF drawing image
files, AutoCAD files and microfiche.
- Review proposed plans and provide comments
regarding potential conflicts related to the proposed construction by other
agencies and utilities for work within public-rights-of-way that may affect
existing wastewater pipelines. This involves researching our files for As-built
information and on-site research. Respond to requests for information related to
sanitary sewer atlas sheets and record drawing information.
- Preparation of permit sketches for all of the Department's projects including:
- Environmental Agencies
- Providing assistance to Engineering staff with their projects. This sometimes involves field work and project site visits.
Miscellaneous drafting assignments such as graphics, charts, and visual aids for presentations, meetings, etc.