Tampa's Enterprise Zone is comprised of several geographic areas that have been targeted by the State of Florida for economic development. The program promotes community revitalization and job creation within the Enterprise Zone through tax credits & refunds.
Enterprise Zone Programs & Services Information
- Florida Enterprise Zone Program 2015 Legistlative Changes (PDF)
- Enterprise Zone At A Glance (PDF)
- Brochure (PDF)
- View Map (PDF)
- Forms & Applications
Available Tax Credits
- Job Tax Credit (Sales & Use Tax) (PDF)
- Job Tax Credit (Corporate Income Tax) (PDF)
- Building Materials Sales Tax Refund (PDF)
- Business Equipment & Machinery Sales Tax Refund (PDF)
- Community Contribution Tax Credit (PDF)
- Property Tax Credit (Corporate Income Tax) (PDF)
For more information about the Enterprise Zone Program, please call the Economic & Urban Development Department at 813-242-3806, or please visit www.floridaenterprisezone.com.