1) Contractors will bring "Permit Applications"along with other necessary paperwork to the Fire Marshal's Office for review.
2) There will be no project number assigned and no "HOLD" to release.
3) Review the plans and either APP or DISAPP.
4) The Permit Technician will only issue the Permit based on FM APP stamped on plans.
5) We will receive the yellow copy of the permit the next morning. Attach the yellow copy to the APP plans and forward all paperwork to: Fire Marshal's Office, 808 E. Zack Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
6) Be sure to include event date so the Inspector will know when to do the inspection.
7) Tents that have an occupant load of 100 or more require a FMPM Place of Assembly Permit.