Starting October 1, 2012, the Minority and Small Business Development Office will begin to implement new initiatives that will increase procurement opportunities for Women and Minority businesses. The following documents provide detailed information on these important new initiatives.
- FY 2013 New Initiatives Overview (PDF, 168kb)
- Procurement Guidelines to Implement FY 2013 New Initiatives (PDF, 21kb)
- Equal Business Opportunity Advisory Committee (EBOAC) Deliberation and Concurrence on FY 2013 New Initiatives (PDF, 20 kb)
- Policy Changes and Initiative (City Council Presentation) (PDF, 3,100kb)
- WMBE & SLBE Program Goals