The City of Tampa Neighborhood Enhancement Division (formerly Code Enforcement & Clean City Divisions) enforces all non-criminal city ordinances, codes, and regulations, and to improve the quality of life for Tampa residents through maintenance efforts of medians and vacant lots. The division continues the effort to reduce litter, graffiti and illegal dumping. This merger provides a much more expedient and efficient overall response time to issues addressing property maintenance standards along with maintenance for the city's interstate, gateways, parkways and neighborhoods.
Report a Suspected Violation:
- Accumulated Junk Trash or Debris on Private Property
- Abandoned or Inoperative Vehicle
- Building or Structural Violation
- Overgrown Lots or Yards
- Commercial Vehicle Violation in a Residential Zone
- All other Inquiries / Concerns
Submit a Service Request:
- Graffiti Removal
- Illegal Dumping or Accumulations on Right-of-Way
- Litter Abatement
- Neighborhood Tree Services (Right-of-Way)
- Illegal Sign Removal (Right-of-Way)
Some documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view or print these documents, you must use the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader.