The Sexton House

The Sexton House

Sexton House

Sexton House

The word "Sexton" is derived from the Latin word "sacristanus" which means, "someone who looks after the sacred objects". The Sexton House, originally known as the Pavilion or Gazebo, was constructed in 1910 to store tools and equipment caretakers for the cemetery.

St. Louis Catholic Cemetery

Next >
Cemetery Home