Barks & Recreation
There are numerous opportunities to enjoy our parks with your dog, including enclosed, leash-free areas. Just remember to be safe, obey the rules, and respect the park and others.
Dog Park Etiquette (Petiquette)
- Be mindful that during your visit to our parks, you and your pet may encounter wildlife. Therefore, we strongly suggest you maintain awareness of your surroundings at all times.
- Dogs must remain leashed at all times when they are outside of the designated dog park/leash-free area as per city ordinance.
- Dogs are not permitted to be unleashed in the parking lot in route to or from the park.
- Dogs are not permitted on city beaches, unless it is a designated Dog Beach.
- Dogs that bark persistently are a nuisance and will be removed from the premises.
- All dogs and their owners must follow Dog Park and Leash-Free Area Rules and Regulations.
Dog Park and Leash-Free Area Locations
Click on park name for details about the amenities (if available).