- Programs and Services
- Design Engineering
- Prepare plans from survey data for the construction of:
- Stormwater improvements including gravity systems, ditch rehabilitation, force-mains and pump stations
- Projects related to FDOT, Hillsborough County, and City of Tampa Public Works water and wastewater projects, where stormwater facilities will be affected
- Documentation and record keeping of as-built plans for the above listed projects, using inspector's file notes
- Filing and maintaining the record copies of the above listed projects, including hard copy, AutoCAD and microfiche
- Addition of newly-installed stormwater infrastructure on City of Tampa GIS databases
- Assisting Department engineering staff as necessary regarding construction projects.
- Utility Review
Review and write comment on projects regarding all other agencies who use rights-of-way common to the Stormwater Department. This involves researching files for as-built information, on-site research, and conflict determination and resolution.
- Permitting all of the Stormwater Department's projects including:
- Environmental Agencies
- Handle miscellaneous drafting assignments such as graphics, charts, and visual aids for presentations, etc. in support of Departmental staff