Autism Friendly Tampa
- What is autism spectrum disorder?
- If you are concerned that your child is not meeting developmental milestones - act early! Information for Families
- Early screening and intervention are critical!
- Treatment and Intervention Therapies
Assistance and Resources:
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at USF
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at USF - Community / Business Initiative
- CARD Services for Families
- PBS “What is Autism?”
- Florida Department of Health
- Diagnostic Resources: Early Steps of Florida Department of Health and Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resource System (FDLRS)
- Education Rights: Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Office for Civil Rights
- Employment assistance
- Safety: Information on various safety topics, emergency management and wandering prevention