Commercial Interior Remodel Application
The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentationwhen requesting a permit for a commercial interior remodel and/or finish.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness. Two (2) sets of signedand sealed building plans, along with an Owner Permit Affidavit (ifapplicable), will also be required.
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time ofsubmittal.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Inform customer of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed general, building contractor or authorized agent is allowed to submit and obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are any active comments on contractor.
- A qualifying owner of a commercial building whose total construction cost is less than $75,000.00 (including building, mechanical, plumbing, gas, and electrical work), and whose occupancy and use is for the owner and not offered for sale or lease.