Commercial Phased Finish - Application
Commercial Phased: Finish
The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentation when requesting a Commercial Phased: Finish permit, which will be issue for foundation only, while remaining design process of the project still in the review stage. Oncereview process is completed, a Building Permit will be issue.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two (2) sets of signed and sealed building plans, energy calculations, product approval and Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc) has an active comment and/or property is located in history district or any district mentioned above, customers will be referred to the appropriate departments for approval prior to submitting plans.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Inform customer of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
State Certified General, Building Contractor or authorized agent can submit/obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are active comments on contractor.