Commercial Townhouse - Application
The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for the construction of a Commercial Townhouse. A commercial townhouse is defined as a single-family dwelling unit constructed in a series or group of attached units with property lines separating such units, in which ownership consists of the enclosing exterior walls, unit separation walls up to the centerline of the walls, and the roof and roof structural system above the unit.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two (2) sets of signed and sealed site plans, and two sets of signed and sealed building plans.
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc.) has active comments on project, customers will be referred to the effected departments for approval. If required, applicant must have this information before submitting plans for review.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Inform customer of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain a permit:
- Licensed General, Building contractors, or authorized agent, can submit/obtain this type of permit.
|Application||Plan Review||Code Services||Fees|
|Site Inspection||Building Inspection||Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing / Gas Inspection|