Residential Enclosure - Application
The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for the installation of a residential enclosure over a Pool and/or a Slab.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two (2) sets of signed and sealed building plans (unless contractor has plans on file, then a copy of same is only required), two )2) sets of site plans and Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc.) has active comments on project, the customer will be referred to the affected department for approval. Applicant must have this information before submitting plans for review.
- Plan exam fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer will be informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Residential Contractors, or authorized agents can submit and obtain this type of permit.
- A qualifying owner of a one or two family detached residential dwelling intended for own occupancy, must present photo identification and proof of ownership (recorded deed or tax receipt) at time of submittal.