Residential Pool / Spa - Application
The following establishes procedures for the in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for a residential project involving the construction, alteration, and/or repair of swimming pool and spa. A Permit is not required for self contained, portable spas with no electric or plumbing work.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two (2) sets of signed and sealed building plans (unless contractor has plans on file, then a copy of same is only required), two (2) sets of site plans and Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- Verify the accuracy of permit application and all other forms. All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Plan exam fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer will be informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Residential Contractors, or authorized agents can submit and obtain this type of permit.
- A qualifying owner of a one or two family detached residential dwelling intended for own occupancy, must present photo identification and proof of ownership (recorded deed or tax receipt) at time of submittal.