Residential Remodeling / Repair (Structural / Non-Structural) Application: Non-Structural
The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for a residential remodel/repair work of structural and non-structural nature.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for compliance; along with Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Plan exam fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer/contractor is to provide a list (scope of work) of the remodeling. List should contain owner?s name, job address, list of repairs, signed and dated.
- Inform customer of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement Requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Residential Contractors, or authorized agents can submit and obtain this type of permit.
- A qualifying owner of a one or two family detached residential dwelling intended for own occupancy, must present photo identification and proof of ownership (recorded deed or tax receipt) at time of submittal.
For further information refer to the Repair Remodel Permit Requirements.