Residential Remodeling / Repair (Structural / Non-Structural) Application: Structural
The following establishes minimum procedures and required documentation when requesting a permit for a residential structural remodel/repair work.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for compliance; along with two sets of signed and sealed building plans, and Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Customer/contractor is to provide a list / scope of work of the remodeling. List should contain owner?s name, job address, list of repairs, signed and dated.
- Plan exam fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer will be informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Residential Contractors, or authorized agents can submit and obtain this type of permit.
- A qualifying owner of a one or two family detached residential dwelling intended for own occupancy, must present photo identification and proof of ownership (recorded deed or tax receipt) at time of submittal.