Residential Tree Removal - Application
The following establishes procedures for the in take of required documentation and issuance of permit for a tree removal; which is required when pruning and/or removing protected trees. A plan review is not required for this permit type.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness along with the Owner Permit Affidavit(if Owner). Must specify type, size, location, and reason for removal of tree.
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Tree(s) are not to be removed, until Inspector has final the removal inspection.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General Contractor, Tree Service, or authorized agent can submit/ obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are active comments on contractor.
- A qualifying owner of a one or two family detached residential dwelling intended for own occupancy. Must present photo identification and proof of ownership (recorded deed or tax receipt) at time of submittal.