Schedule a Meeting
Meetings are held at the Constructions Services Department office, On-Line via Go To Meetings or Microsoft Teams, and On-Site.
- This is considered a project introduction meeting to go over general questions.
- The client creates a Pre-Application record in Accela (account required), upload plans/documents to the record.
- The Project Coordinator will review information submitted and coordinate meeting with City staff and client.
Preliminary Plan Review:
- This is considered a preliminary plan review meeting.
- The client creates a Preliminary Plan Review (PPR) record in Accela (account required), upload plans and design team questions to the record for review. A fee is paid for this service type.
- Once the Record is created, documents are upload it and fee is paid. Staff will schedule the PPR meeting ten (10) business days out, to allow time for plan review.
- PPR meeting notes are uploaded to Accela.
- This meeting can be scheduled once you have received the Master permit.
Note: For Phase projects, both the Site/Foundation and the Shell/Complete permits will need to be issued before scheduling this meeting.
Contact the LSP Coordinator at email@example.com or (813) 274-3193 to setup a meeting.