YCDC Special Events Co-Sponsorship Grant Program
Ybor City Development Corporation (YCDC), Inc. is NOW ACCEPTING applications for its annual Special Events Co-sponsorship Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2019 (FY19), which is designed to assist the funding of new or existing special events happening in Ybor City’s CRA 1 area between October 1, 2018, and September 30, 2019. Events must address at least one of the following components to be considered for funding:
- Reinforce Ybor City’s cultural roots and/or historical attributes;
- Family-oriented that attracts daytime/early evening crowds;
- Maintain and improve Ybor City’s traditional events;
- Celebrate the arts; and/or,
- Promote Ybor City’s 2018 holiday season to include a parade, festival or other activity.
The FY 2019 program budget is approximately $125,000 and special events can apply for up to $10,000.
You can download the application or pick the application up at:
Ybor City Development Corporation
2015 E. 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
All completed applications must be received at the YCDC office by Monday, August 27, 2018, by 5 p.m. (No exceptions.)