About Us - English
The City of Tampa Mayor’s Hispanic Advisory Council is formed by a group of Hispanics who are appointed by the Mayor and serve as a liaison between the City government and the Hispanic community.
Goals and Objectives
- To serve as a liaison between local City government and the Hispanic community.
- To recommend programs, projects and activities which promote good relations among all citizens throughout the city.
- To serve as a forum for those who need to voice their concerns to community leaders and City officials.
- To promote a network of communication among the various community groups and organizations in working with each other as the need arises.
- To receive and disseminate information regarding the City’s scheduling and budgeting of capital improvement projects, particularly those which may have a specific effect on the Hispanic community.
City of Tampa Liaisons
- City of Tampa - Melisa Martinez