Rehabilitation of Owner Occupied Residences (Deferred Payment Loan Program)
The City's Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Program is currently not accepting new clients.
Below is a checklist of key documents/information needed to process your application for assistance by our partners:
- Completed Application for Housing Rehabilitation Assistance. Please fill out ALL required information.
- An Authorization Form signed by all household members receiving income (included in the package).
- Most recent copy of federal income tax return. If self-employed, include two- (2) years profit and loss statement for the business.
- Last six statements for each bank account (checking, savings, etc.).
- Child support documentation for each applicable child (such as divorce decree and recent statements, etc.)
- Income documents for each household ADULT (including Pension, Retirement, etc.).
- Copy of your deed.
- Proof of Homeowner's Insurance coverage.
- Copy of latest property tax receipt.
- If you are currently making mortgage payments, a copy of the mortgage payment coupon, receipt or mortgage statement.