Equal Business Opportunity (EBO)
Calling on all friends and foodies! In celebration of Super Bowl LV, the Business Connect program is hosting a one-of-a-kind restaurant week! “Road to Gameday” Restaurant Week will highlight 50 diverse-owned restaurants in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco County. Visit the Road to Gameday Eats website.Restaurant Eligibility Requirements:
- 51% women, minority, veteran, or LGBTQ+ owned businesses AND be located in Hillsborough, Pinellas, or Pasco County.
- Have positive reviews and high satisfaction levels from the public on dining review sites (i.e. Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, etc.).
- Primary revenue must be derived from dining, not entertainment or other amenities.
- Restaurant must offer full-service dining at least five nights per week.
- Restaurant must complete the application process to be considered for inclusion into Restaurant Week, including submitting sample prix-fixe menus.
Additional grant money is available for small businesses through the One Tampa: Relief Now, Rise Together Fund.
Businesses may be eligible for up to $5,000 in free rent/mortgage and utility assistance.
Pre-application begins Monday, June 1st at noon. Learn more
Register as a Certified Women-Owned or Minority Business (WMBE)
Become certified with the City of Tampa to seek contracting opportunities with the City.Apply for Certification
Please, contact our office if you require a paper application.
Doing Business with the City
What's Happening Now?
Equal Business Opportunity Seminar
(Dates to be Determined)