Equal Business Opportunity Advisory Committee (EBOAC)
Sixteen (16) Members – 9 Mayoral appointments; 7 Council appointments – Terms for initial appointments are staggered for continuity--all future appointments are for 2 years (24 months). Appointments should represent a cross-section of contractors, service providers, and stakeholder organizations as well as ethnicity and gender.
Machelle Maner, Wells Fargo
Yanina Rosario, Florida SBDC @ USF Small Business Center
Ernest Coney, Jr., CDC of Tampa
Rosie Paulsen, Rosie Paulsen Enterprises
Janet Langham-Bishop, BST
Topher Morrison, TCI
Juan Davis, Fast Lane Clothing
Nicol Winkler, Polycreative
Ajay Malshe, HWH Law
Walinda McKnight-Green, Coventry WC Services
Justice Gennari, Tampa Bay LGBT Chamber of Commerce
Ralph Smith, Computer Mentors
City EBO Representatives:
Gregory Hart, EBO Manager
Joshua Hall, Lead Management Analyst
Leta Perez, Business Support Specialist
To serve as a citizen advisory committee to
- Promote the participation and use of SLBE (Small Local Business Enterprises) and, when authorized by law, WMBE (Women & Minority Business Enterprises) businesses in City contracting and procurement
- Relay concerns of minority contractors, women contractors, non-minority contractors and citizens at large to the City about the operation of the Women/Minority and Small Business program.
- Serve as facilitator for minority, women and small businesses available for participation in the City’s procurement process where goals are established.
- Communicate with WMBEs and SLBEs about procurement opportunities.
- Advise MBD and Administration regarding issues/concerns that affect WMBEs and SLBEs in contracting and procurement opportunities
- Review all reports provided to City Council and include a statement within the Manager’s semi-annual report.
- EBOAC Committee shall meet at least quarterly.
EBOAC Meeting Schedule:
Note: Future Only – After Meeting Passes, It should be removed
6/16/2020 – EBOAC Meeting
8/18/2020 – EBOAC Meeting
10/20/2020 – EBOAC Meeting
12/15/2020 – EBOAC Meeting
Meeting Minutes (FY20)
1/28/2020 – Planning Meeting (past)
2/18/2020 – EBOAC Meeting (past)
Send Information Submittals to: EBO@tampagov.net