City of Tampa Traffic Advisory for the 2019 Tampa Pride Parade and Festival - Saturday, March 30, 2019
Traffic is expected to be heavier than normal on Saturday, March 30th in and around Ybor City due to the Tampa Pride Parade and Festival. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and to travel through the area with caution.
The festival begins at 9:45 a.m. and the parade begins at 1:00 p.m. Street closures around Ybor City begin at 5:30 a.m. The following roads will be affected.
- E 8th Avenue between N Avenida Repbulica De Cuba (N 14th Street) and N 17th Street
- E 9th Avenue between N Avenida Republica De Cuba (N 14th Street) and N 15th Street
- Angel Oliva Senior Street (N 18th Street) between E 7th Avenue and E Palm Avenue
- N 19th Street between E 7th Avenue and E Palm Avenue
- Nick Nuccio Parkway between N Nebraska Avenue and E Palm Ave
- E 7th Avenue between E Scott Street and Nick Nuccio Parkway
- E 7th Ave between Nick Nuccio Parkway and N 21st Street
The City recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
The Tampa Police Department would like to remind all participants to report suspicious activity. If you see something, say something. No tip is too small. Report anything suspicious to the nearest police officer or submit an anonymous tip using the TPD mobile app available on iPhones and Androids.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Transportation and Stormwater Services Department