Directions & Parking for the Tampa Bay International Auto Show
The 2015-Model Tampa Bay International Auto Show will be held at the Tampa Convention Center, located at 333 S. Franklin Street, on November 14-16.
Motorists heading to the Tampa Bay International Auto Show on Saturday, November 15, will experience increased traffic and detours due to the Chosen ½ Marathon taking place Saturday morning. To avoid delays, motorists are encouraged to park at the Fort Brooke Garage (107 N Franklin St).
Directions to the Fort Brooke Garage on November 15:
From the East
- Use the Selmon Expressway to Kennedy Blvd exit
- From Kennedy Blvd make left on Tampa St
- Left on Whiting St to the garage entrance
From the North, West and South via I-275
- Exit #44, Downtown Tampa, follow ramp to Tampa St.
- Tampa St to Whiting St
- Left on Whiting to the garage entrance
The following City of Tampa parking garages will be open:
- Fort Brooke Garage (107 N Franklin St.) $1.60 per hour
- Tampa Convention Center Garage (333 S Franklin St.) $1.60 per hour
For show hours, tickets and more information on the 2015-Model Tampa Bay Auto Show, visit their web site at: http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/tampa.