ICYMI: Tampa Named 15th Best City in the Country for Valentine's Day by WalletHub.com
Just after being named 4th best city to get married by wallethub.com, we were also named 15th best city for Valentine’s Day. We guess Tampa has a lot of love to share.
In a recent study from the leading personal finance outlet WalletHub.com, Tampa was named the 15th Best City for Valentine’s Day. You can find the full study here https://wallethub.com/edu/best-and-worst-cities-for-valentines-day/10056/.
To find out which cities are the most romantic while going easy on couples’ wallets, WalletHub’s number crunchers compared the 100 most populated cities across 15 key metrics, ranging from restaurant-meal costs to number of attractions to number of florists per capita.
Celebrating the Day of Hearts in Tampa (1=Best, 50=Avg.):
- 7th– Number of Restaurants per Capita
- 26th– Number of Attractions
- 13th – Number of Jewelry Stores per Capita
- 14th– Number of Florists per Capita
- 18th– Number of Specialty Stores per Capita
- 10th– Number of Nightlife Options per Capita
- 20th- Number of Cafés per Capita
Public Affairs Director
City of Tampa
Office: (813) 274-8262
Cell: (813) 390-7455
Visit us on the web at tampagov.net/media
Please note: This e-mail is public record and is intended for official use only.