Ryan’s Run - Saturday, April 27, 2019
Traffic is expected to be heavier than normal this Saturday in Ybor City due to the Ryan’s Run. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and to travel through the area with caution.
The run will begin at 8:00 a.m. The street closures will begin at 6:00 a.m. and end approximately at 9:30 a.m.
Street Closure Schedule:
- E. 9th Avenue between Angel Oliva Senor Street (N. 18th Street) and N. 19th Street
- Angel Oliva Senor Street (N. 18th Street) between E. 8th Avenue and E. 9th Avenue
- N. 19th Street between E. 8th Avenue and E. Palm Avenue
- E. Palm Avenue between N. Nebraska Avenue and N. 21st Street
- E. 7th Avenue between E. Scott Street and Nick Nuccio Parkway
- Nick Nuccio Parkway between N. Nebraska Avenue and E. Palm Avenue
- E. 12th Avenue between E. Palm Avenue and E. 13th Avenue
The City recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
The Tampa Police Department would like to remind all participants and spectators to report suspicious activity. If you see something, say something. No tip is too small. Report anything suspicious to the nearest police officer or submit an anonymous tip using the TPD mobile app available on iPhones and Androids.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Department of Transportation and Stormwater Services