Stay and Play Returns to Tampa Parks and Recreation Centers
For a fifth consecutive year the Tampa Parks and Recreation Department will be having Stay and Play this summer, with some modifications. In accordance with CDC, local and state health department guidelines, the program will take place at seven sites with limited capacities.
The award-winning Stay and Play program will begin on June 1 and will be available to 13 to 18 year olds, 7 days a week. Program hours will be from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
Teens can participate at the following locations:
- Copeland Center, 11001 N 15th St, 33612
- Cyrus Greene Center, 2101 E Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, 33610
- Dr. MLK Complex, 2200 N Oregon Ave, 33607
- Grant Park Center, 3724 N 54th Ave, 33619
- Gwen Miller Center, 6410 N 32nd St, 33610
- Jackson Heights Center, 3310 E Lake Ave, 33610
- Springhill Center, 1000 E Eskimo Ave, 33607
The Tampa Parks and Recreation Department is following CDC, local, and state health department guidelines. For the safety of participants and staff, new policies and procedures have been established to keep facilities properly sanitized, to ensure social distancing among teens, and will be screening participants before entry.