Tampa Parks and Recreation Summer Camp Registration Update
This notice is archived content and this information may no longer be accurate.
The Tampa Parks and Recreation Department started the summer on June 1, with a Summer Kickoff Camp at eight locations. They are ready to begin Recreate, Educate, Create (R.E.C.) Summer Camp on Monday, June 22. The R.E.C. Summer Camp program registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis and only available online.
Registration is set to begin on Monday, June 15 at 6 pm for city residents who were enrolled in our 2019/2020 after school program. Then opening to other city residents on Tuesday, June 16 at 6 pm. In addition to the current eight locations, there will be an additional seven locations for R.E.C. Summer Camp, but all locations will still have limited capacities. The program will take place from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
The full list of R.E.C. Summer Camp locations are as follows:
- Copeland Center, 11001 N 15th St, 33612
- Cyrus Greene Center, 2101 E Dr Martin Luther King, Jr, 33610
- Dr. MLK Complex, 2200 N Oregon Ave, 33607
- Fair Oaks Center, 5019 N 34th St, 33610
- Forest Hills Center, 724 W 109th St, 33612
- Grant Park Center, 3724 N 54th St, 33619
- Gwendolyn Miller Center, 6410 N 32nd St, 33610
- Cordelia B Hunt Center, 4810 N Himes Ave, 33614
- Jackson Heights Center, 3310 E Lake Ave, 33610
- Kate Jackson Center, 821 S Rome Ave, 33606
- Loretta Ingraham Center, 1615 N Hubert Ave, 33607
- Police Athletic League, 1924 W Diana St, 33604
- Port Tampa Center, 4702 W McCoy St, 33616
- Springhill Center, 1000 E Eskimo Ave, 33607
- Wellswood Center, 4918 N Mendenhall Dr, 33603
Parks and Recreation will continue to update the public through social media outlets and tampagov.net/parks.
For more information call the Summer Hotline at 813-274-3345.