Temporary Road Closures for Bolt Run - Sunday, October 27, 2019
Traffic is expected to be heavier than normal this Sunday, October 27, 2019 around the Amalie Arena and Bayshore Boulevard due to the Bolt Run. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and travel through the area with caution.
ROAD CLOSURE SCHEDULE: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Channelside Drive from S. Florida Avenue to S. Nebraska Avenue
- S. Morgan Street between E. Eunice Avenue and Water Street
- Bayshore Boulevard between W. Bay to Bay Boulevard and W. Brorein Street
- Water Street between S. Morgan Street and Channelside Drive
- W. Platt Street/Channelside Drive between S. Parker Street and S. Florida Avenue
The Tampa Police Department would like to remind all participants and spectators to report suspicious activity. If you see something, say something. No tip is too small. Report anything suspicious to the nearest police officer or submit an anonymous tip using the TPD mobile app available on iPhones and Androids.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Department of Transportation and Stormwater Services