Temporary Road Closures for the Outback Bowl Parade - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Traffic is expected to be heavier than normal this Tuesday in Ybor City due to the Outback Bowl Parade. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and travel through the area with caution. Barricades and signs will be located to assist with traffic flow.
ROAD CLOSURE SCHEDULE:
2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- E. 7th Avenue between Nuccio Parkway and N. 21st Street
- E. 8th Avenue between N. 17th Street and N. 20th Street
- E. 9th Avenue between N. 18th Street and N. 20th Street
- E. Palm Avenue between Nuccio Parkway and N. 21st Street
- Angel Oliva Senior Street E. Palm Avenue and E. 7th Avenue
- N.19th Street between E. Palm Avenue and E. 7th Avenue
- N. 20th Street between E. Palm Avenue and E. 7th Avenue
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures.
The Tampa Police Department would like to remind all participants and spectators to report suspicious activity. If you see something, say something. No tip is too small. Report anything suspicious to the nearest police officer or submit an anonymous tip using the TPD mobile app available on iPhones and Androids.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Department of Transportation and Stormwater Services