Traffic Advisory for Friday, October 3 – Raymond James Stadium
A crowd estimated at 50,000 is expected to begin arriving at Raymond James Stadium on Friday afternoon for a 7 p.m. concert by the band One Direction. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and to travel through the area with caution.
Ticket Office/Will Call
The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D and will open at 10 a.m.
Raymond James Stadium parking lots will open at 3 p.m. The stadium parking lot fee is $25 per vehicle.
While not encouraged, it is anticipated some parents will be dropping off their teenagers to attend the concert. Raymond James Stadium has designated a Drop-off/Pick-up Zone at Hillsborough Community College. Law enforcement will not allow dropping off in any other area except the designated Drop-off/Pick-up Zone. To view or download a map of the drop-off/pick-up zone area provided by the Tampa Sports Authority, please visit tampagov.net.
- Parents heading north on Dale Mabry Hwy should turn left onto Tampa Bay Blvd., then take the 3rd entrance into Hillsborough Community College and continue towards the designated drop off area.
- Parents heading south on Dale Mabry Hwy should turn right onto Tampa Bay Blvd. then take the 3rd entrance into Hillsborough Community College and continue towards the designated drop off area.
- Parents coming from the west should take Air Cargo Rd. turn left onto Tampa Bay Blvd., then go around the roundabout onto Lois Ave. Take the 1st entrance into Hillsborough Community College on your right and continue towards the designated drop off area.
- Once parents have dropped off their children the must exit or park their vehicle.
- Parents may not return to the pick-up area earlier than 8:30 p.m. Arrivals to the pick-up area after 9:30 p.m. may be significantly delayed and/or rerouted.
A Parents Lounge will be located on the north east side of the stadium, near Gate B. Parents may enter at the veranda door into the lower galley and will have access to an outdoor patio, inside air conditioned area, complimentary coffee, restrooms and TVs. Food and beverages will be available to purchase. The patio area will open at 5:30 p.m. and the inside area will open at 7 p.m.
To view or download a map of the parent lounge in relation to the stadium, provided by the Tampa Sports Authority, please visit tampagov.net.
Raymond James Stadium Bag Policy
The clear bag policy is not in effect for this event; however, bags are subject to search upon entry and are subject to additional searches within the stadium. Prohibited bags include large bags, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags.
For questions or more information visit www.tampasportsauthority.com/Raymond-James-Stadium or call 813-350-6500.