Traffic Advisory for the Paint the Trail - Saturday, May 9, and Sunday, May 10, 2020
On Saturday, May 9 and Sunday, May 10, partial rights-of-way closures will be in place at the following locations while artists install the Paint the Trail murals on existing stormwater inlet tops. Barricades and signs will be located in the area to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area.
- N Boulevard between W North Bay Street and E Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
- Rivercrest Park Access Road between the dead end and River Boulevard
- River Boulevard at W Louisiana Avenue
- River Boulevard at W Violet Street
- River Boulevard at W South Avenue
- River Boulevard at W Haya Street
- River Boulevard at W Crest Avenue
- River Boulevard at W Giddens Avenue
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division