Traffic Advisory for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade - Saturday, March 14, 2020
Traffic is expected to be heavier than normal this Saturday in and around Ybor City due to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and to travel through the area with caution. Barricades and signs will be located to assist with traffic flow.
ROAD CLOSURE SCHEDULE: 3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Nuccio Parkway between N Nebraska Avenue and E Palm Ave
- E 7th Avenue between N Nebraska Avenue and N 21st Street
- N 20th Street between E 7th Avenue and E Palm Avenue
- E Palm Avenue (EB Lanes Only) from N 15th Street to N 21st Street
- N 15th Street at E 7th Avenue
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures.
The Tampa Police Department would like to remind all participants to report suspicious activity. If you see something, say something. No tip is too small. Report anything suspicious to the nearest police officer or submit an anonymous tip using the TPD mobile app available on iPhones and Androids.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Transportation and Stormwater Services Department