Traffic Advisory for the Upcoming Peaceful Protests - Friday, June 12 – Saturday, June 14
This notice is archived content and this information may no longer be accurate.
Information on events to include travel routes are subject to change without notice
Tampa, Fla. (June 12, 2020) – The city of Tampa has received information that peaceful protests may take place at following locations and times, which may impact traffic in surrounding areas.
Friday, June 12, 2020
- 10:30 AM – Al Lopez Park, 4810 N. Himes Avenue
- 2:00 PM – Curtis Hixon Park, 600 N. Ashley Drive
- 6:00 PM – MacFarlane Park, 1700 N. MacDill Avenue
Saturday, June 13, 2020
- 8:00 AM– Tampa Convention Center, 333 S. Franklin Avenue
- 8:30 AM – Bayshore & Gandy
- 10:00 AM – Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard & Highland Avenue
- 3:00 PM - Fred Ball Park, 2621 Bayshore Boulevard
Sunday, June 14, 2020
- 4:30 PM – Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, 600 N. Ashley Drive
If you are not participating in the demonstration, the City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid the area.
For more information, please visit:
The Tampa Police Department would like to remind everyone to report suspicious activity. If you see something, say something. No tip is too small. Report anything suspicious to the nearest police officer or submit an anonymous tip using the TPD mobile app available on iPhones and Androids.
For additional information, please contact:
Tampa Police Department Non-Emergency Line