Building Rentals

Tampa Parks and Recreation has several facilities available for reservation for events, such as weddings, meetings, and special activities. If you are interested in reserving any of our facilities (not including Seminole Garden), we recommend reviewing our list of facilities and contacting the facility directly.

To reserve our Seminole Garden Center, please call the Tampa Parks and Recreation Department at (813) 274-8615 orĀ submit an online request.

Seminole Garden CenterĀ 

5800 N Central Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
(813) 274-8615

Rental Pricing

Seminole Garden Center

Seminole Garden Center is used strictly for building reservations. Hidden among majestic oaks in the heart of Seminole Heights this center offers nature's splendor and peacefulness to make this the perfect setting for a romantic wedding, special gathering, business meeting or corporate retreat. Call us today to make your next event a most memorable experience for you and your guests at the Seminole Garden Center.


  • Interior Seminole Garden Center with tables38' x 46' Multipurpose Room
  • 15 - 70" x 30" rectangular tables
  • 8 - 72" round tables
  • 100 chairs
  • Automatic, recessed projection screen
  • Kitchen with stove, sink, microwave and refrigerator

Damage Deposit

All permittees are required to pay a refundable damage deposit. Deposits are refunded after the event providing there is no damage to the property, the facility is thoroughly cleaned, and all rules and regulations are followed. Violations will result in the deposit being withheld in its entirety and the permittee will be responsible for any costs above the amount of the deposit.

Discounted Rates

Tampa Parks and Recreation Department is happy to offer non-profit organizations a discount on rental rates. Your organization must submit non-profit documentation with the application form (i.e., 501(c)3). Groups considered to be non-profit include churches, civic organizations, public schools, parochial and private schools, and athletic associations. Discounts do not apply to damage deposits and attendant fees.

Outdoor Space

If you are interested in using the outdoor space at the Seminole Garden Center, additional greenspace fees will apply. Tents over 10' x 10' require a permit from the Tampa Fire Marshal's Office, (813) 274-7000. A Temporary Alcoholic Beverage Zoning permit is required for outdoor consumption.

Alcoholic Beverages

Alcoholic beverages may be served at the Seminole Garden Center with prior consent from the Tampa Parks and Recreation Department Director. All alcoholic beverages must be provided by a licensed and insured caterer. Alcoholic beverages may be served, but the activity must include the serving of food. Alcoholic beverage service must cease a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the end of the event. At the permittee's expense, an Extra Duty Tampa Police Officer may be required to be hired. All parties serving and consuming alcoholic beverages in the Seminole Garden Center must conform to all City and State liquor laws. No alcoholic beverages are allowed outside of the facility unless a Temporary Alcoholic Beverage Zoning permit has been issued.

Rules and Regulations

Be aware that there are Rules & Regulations you must adhere to for any building rental.