Contract Instructors & Business Entities
The Tampa Parks and Recreation Department continually seeks instructors to offer fun and exciting recreation programs to our community.
What can Parks and Recreation offer you as an Instructor?
- We have many diverse facilities, including gymnasiums, classrooms, computer labs, art studios, and aquatic and athletic facilities.
- Your class description will be placed on our WebTrac online catalog.
- We offer registration both online and in person.
- With your approval, participants will be able to register through our WebTrac Online Registration Software for your classes and programs.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express for payments.
How to Apply:
You can obtain an application at our Administrative office located at 3402 W. Columbus Drive, Tampa, Florida 33607, or at any of our Community Centers throughout the City. You can request to have the information faxed or mailed to you by contacting the Contract Instructor Coordinator at 813-274-8774
or emailing your request.