Gymnastics & Dance Wait List Information
We offer a gymnastics and dance program from toddlers to teens: from our preschool classes to our skilled boys and girls classes. We facilitate a relaxed and fun environment where every child will feel comfortable learning.
Interest List Information
Our Waitlist is Open
When signing up for the waitlist, and are interested in both gymnastics and dance, you will need to sign up for then separately.
Due to the large volume of calls we receive, we are unable to return calls in regards the status. You may inquire of a general status by emailing us.
You will only be contacted by email when there is availability for your child's age group; therefore, your waitlist number is NOT indicative of how quickly you will be contacted.
Remember that you will only be contacted by email. We cannot stress enough the importance of keeping your information up to date on your account so that we may contact you when there is availability.
If you signed up for the waitlist prior to October 26, 2016, you have not lost your place on our list.
- There is no food or drinks allowed in the gym, mini-gym, or dance rooms.
- Please be on time for your classes. Late arrivals are disruption as well as missing warm-ups and stretches. Athletes more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to participate.
- All athletes must come dressed and prepared for class.
Female Gymnasts - Leotard, nothing on legs or feet (no tights or socks). Avoid wearing beads, barrettes, balls, or other bulky hair accessories as they interfere with performance and can be painful.
Male Gymnasts - Soft shorts and T-Shirt. No zippers, snaps, or buttons, bare feet.
Dancers - Black Leotard, Pink tights, tan tap shoes, and pink ballet shoes
- Children must be picked up in the lobby when the class is over. They cannot meet you in the parking lot. Our coaches teach classes back to back and supervision is not available outside of regular class time. Safety comes first!
- Please do not bring children when they are sick.
- All important notices are posted on the bulletin board in the lobby.
- Coaches do not have a break between classes for lengthy discussions.
Contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns. You may also use our Customer Service Center to submit your questions, concerns, or inquiries.
Wayne C. Papy Athletic Center
(813) 231-5273 or 231-5272
Tampa Gym and Dance - Tampa Gym and Dance Program general inquiries. This is not where to sign up for our waitlist.
Parks and Recreation - General information or to inquire about programs and services available through Tampa Parks and Recreation Department.
Parks and Recreation Department Customer Service Center - View all of our department's service requests.